The Sanguis Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SH] Casani

3 posters

Go down

[SH] Casani Empty [SH] Casani

Post by [SH] casani Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:24 pm

General Background:
I live in Ljubljana, Slovenia. I started playing Survarium a long time ago, but it was a bit unbalanced at the time so I came back now when things are a bit more...balanced haha. Anyways I used to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series as well and I love almost all apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic games, well because they're awesome Smile

Survarium Playstyle:
I'm basically a jack of all trades, I play what is most needed. But mostly I play as assault (AK + Heavy armor), flanking and being behind enemy lines is my favourite tactic... also I strongly support strong teamwork and cooperation with other players because teamwork is key to victory:p

Gaming History:
My first FPS game was probably Battlefield vietnam and Sniper Elite....I also played all sorts of games inbetween now and back tthen xD for example CoD series, Battlefield 3,4 Sniper Elite 2, Red Orchestra Heroes of Stalingrad, Metro 2033 and Last Light, Arma... I also used to play a lot of strategy games like Warcraft 3, World in Conflict, TC End war, Hearts of Iron 3, Age of Empires etc. xD

My Name:
Well basically my brother is a dj in his free time and his "stage last name" there is Canasi... So I was talking with him once about it and I misspelled it as Casani and I really liked the name so I took it as my gaming nickname :p Canasi is probably taken as a foreign version of my and my bros last name Very Happy

Thats all for now I guess, if you have any questions go ahead...ask :p
[SH] casani
[SH] casani

Back to top Go down

[SH] Casani Empty Re: [SH] Casani

Post by [SH] Bull_the_Great Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:12 pm

hopefully we see you in game tonight maybe even , I plan to play around 20 maybe ...
[SH] Bull_the_Great
[SH] Bull_the_Great
Admin

https://t-s-h.forumhr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [SH] -Sikzo- Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:28 pm

I'll be there too. I really hope the other guys didn't give up on SV just yet Very Happy
[SH] -Sikzo-
[SH] -Sikzo-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum