The Sanguis Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SH] -Sikzo-

2 posters

Go down

[SH] -Sikzo- Empty [SH] -Sikzo-

Post by [SH] -Sikzo- Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi, I'm -Sikzo-

General Background:
I live in Hamburg in Germany. I started playing Survarium not a long time ago, because I had recently finished the S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Prypjat's Main Story again. I was looking for anything related to GSC because I "needed" more Zone Material. And because I don't follow such events as often, I found out that GSC was shut down and S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 was "frozen"/discontinued. In the same way I have found out that the former GSC Devs are now working on a new MMOFPS using the Stalker Zone-Theme in Vostok Games. Searching for Zone-Food to sate my appetite (and also because it was F2P), I signed up and didn't regret it.

Survarium Playstyle:
I mostly am a sneaky Sniper trying to cover my mates by taking out targets they can't see yet. I also infiltrate the enemies bases to attack them from "inside" so my mates can take them out while they concentrate on the "inside threat". When my team faces a sniper-obstacle, I try to pass around the snipers and take them out quietly. I can also be assigned in guarding a specific corridor of the map (if I don't ge "flooded" by enemies) or a specific area.

Gaming History:
My first FPSs ever were on consoles, such as Turok 2: Seeds of Evil for the N64 back in 1998 (Yes, I was 6 at that time, but still kicked some Primagen ass back then). After that I started playing FPS on the PS2 again (Black, CoD Finest Hour and such). My actual PC FPS "carrier" started with CoD MW2. After that I never touched a console for any FPS again. I've played Battlefield 3-4, Farcry 3-4, CoD MW 2-3/AW, Assault Cube, CS:Source, Crysis 1-3, and many more by now. And I won't stop playing FPS anytime soon Cool  

My Name:
My Name "-Sikzo-" is based on a record I held on an alterIWnet Server for MW2. I once ended a Free for all with 60 Kills and 13 deaths. My buddies gave me the nick Six-0 (Six=6 - 0=as in Oh (british variant of saying it) and I kept is in the "Sikz-O" variant but changed it to Sikzo (because cool).

Thats about it for now. I guess Very Happy

[SH] -Sikzo-
[SH] -Sikzo-

Back to top Go down

[SH] -Sikzo- Empty Re: [SH] -Sikzo-

Post by [SH] Bull_the_Great Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:31 am

cool variation on the nickname ... not many have a history with it ... glad we have another sniper in clan besides me ... I am heavy camper , you seem to move more Very Happy good luck ...
[SH] Bull_the_Great
[SH] Bull_the_Great
Admin

https://t-s-h.forumhr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [SH] -Sikzo- Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:33 pm

[SH] Bull_the_Great wrote:cool variation on the nickname ... not many have a history with it ... glad we have another sniper in clan besides me ... I am heavy camper , you seem to move more Very Happy good luck ...

Yes, I have 3 Strategies which almost always work (sometimes I combine them).
1. Staying at Base and kill enemies coming near it from a dark corner (In Battery Match)
2. Pushing the enemy back by killing them on one side of the map and then advance a little bit until I've reached the Base (Both TDM and Battery)
3. Sneaking past all enemies and hide somewhere on their side where they don't suspect any enemies and then take them out one by one (My favourite Very Happy )
[SH] -Sikzo-
[SH] -Sikzo-

Back to top Go down

Post by [SH] Bull_the_Great Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:30 pm

3 is kinda a bitch yeah , it really annoys , but hit indicator and sound gives you away after some time ...

I usually go for #1 or #2 if they chicken out ...

I just had 2 matches with sniper so far so , not kinda "there yet"
[SH] Bull_the_Great
[SH] Bull_the_Great
Admin

https://t-s-h.forumhr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down